Supply chain organization of expensive telecom equipment
- Customer Industry: telecom
One of the major equipment manufacturers in the TOP-3 telecom market.
- To bring equipment from Europe
- To provide customs clearance
- To issue authorization documents
- To fulfill warehouse processing and shipment orders
- To carry out shipment and delivery
- A large range of goods (about 15 000 items).
- Limited delivery time (20 days maximum).
- Very expensive equipment.
- How we succeded:
- The training was organized and conducted by the client's staff for Major employees.
- An internal manual was created and training was conducted in Major.
- In addition to personal account manager, we provided this project with an individual customs manager. That helped to process a wide commodity nomenclature properly and quickly.
- 100% EDI data exchange was implemented. Specific customer’s requirements were taken into account.
- We also helped the customer to reduce travel expenses. We had a separate working-team in each city and town that helped with installations. The customer didn’t pay for business trips’ organization.
- The result:
Over 85000 orders were successfully fulfilled per year. More than 500 tons of high-tech and expensive equipment were imported. KPI for compliance with the delivery time was 99%.
заполните форму, наш менеджер ответит в ближайшее вермя