Logistics for crossborder E-commerce
Major provides entire service for crossborder E-commerce including simplified customs clearance and delivery to the buyers
E-commerce is the most fast-growing industry worldwide. Annual growth is around 20-30%. Gradual flow of purchases from the offline to the online is evident and permanent. Especially this is very actual during the pandemic period.
Major provides entire service for crossborder E-commerce including simplified customs clearance and delivery to the buyers.
We combine all parts of supply chain and our customers do not need self-arranging logistics to deliver the goods.
Our supply chain
- One contract for all services
- API integration
- All operations issues are with Major
- Dedicated staff
- Deferment of payment
- KPI approach
- Import – all Russia
- Export – EU, Ukraine.
- Delivery to the more than 28 000 locations in Russia
- More than 200 couriers daily deliver shipments in Moscow and St-Peterburg
- 5 000 PUDO
- More than 5000 lockers
- And this figures are constantly growing
Benefits out of cooperation with Major
- A partner with over twenty years of experience in international logistics
- The buyer can choose the delivery option: courier, pickup point, locker
- Customer oriented approach
- Flexible tariffs